This is too easy and so good. Very good if your watching your carbs.. Note.. No bread added.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Finely crush 2/3 cup French Fried Onions.
- 2Place in bowl; mix in meat, 1/3 cup soup, Worcestershire and egg.
- 3Shape into an 8 x 4-inch loaf in shallow baking pan.
- 4Bake 1 hour at 350°F until meatloaf is no longer pink in center. Drain.
- 5Spoon remaining soup over meatloaf and top with remaining onions.
- 6Bake 5 minutes until onions are golden.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Onion Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.6
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 108.1 mg
- Sodium 339.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 22.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: