Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is too easy and so good. Very good if your watching your carbs.. Note.. No bread added.
Make and share this Crunchy Onion Meatloaf recipe from Food.com.
- Finely crush 2/3 cup French Fried Onions.
- Place in bowl; mix in meat, 1/3 cup soup, Worcestershire and egg.
- Shape into an 8 x 4-inch loaf in shallow baking pan.
- Bake 1 hour at 350°F until meatloaf is no longer pink in center. Drain.
- Spoon remaining soup over meatloaf and top with remaining onions.
- Bake 5 minutes until onions are golden.
We found this recipe to be good, but I think I will stay with my other meatloaf recipe. I think it needs something, like crushed stuffing or bread crumbs. It was nice to try something new, Thanks for posting. :)