French fried onions add flavor and crunch. For extra crunchy - microwave the onions 1-2 minutes. Recipe from French's.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups washed and torn salad greens
- 8 ounces cooked ham, cut into cubes
- 4 hardboiled egg, chopped
- 2 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 bunch radish, sliced
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed and drained
- 1 1/3 cups French-fried onions (I use French's)
- 1In a 3 quart staight sided glass dish, layer salad ingredients in the order given.
- 2Place dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- 3Spoon dressing over salad just before serving.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Onion Layered Salad With Dilly Dijon Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 555.2
- Calories from Fat 318
- Total Fat 35.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 257.5 mg
- Sodium 669.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 28.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
honey dijon mustard
ranch dressing mix