Prep 35 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found this great recipe on French's site, looking for the recipe for Crunchy Onion Chicken. Made that one once, but have made this one several times now. Super easy and delicious! (Also, we get more than 4 servings out of this recipe. We've fed 5 adults with it and had leftovers.)
- 304.75 g can cream of chicken soup (I've use reduced fat with good results)
- 295.73 ml milk (can use skim or low-fat)
- 473.18 ml French-fried onions
- 473.18 ml frozen peas and carrots (Original recipe calls for 1 cup and any veg you want)
- 473.18 ml cubed cooked chicken or 473.18 ml turkey
- 473.18 ml curly egg noodles, cooked and drained (I measure before boiling them)
- 354.88 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- STIR soup, milk, 1 cup French Fried Onions, vegetables, chicken, noodles and 1/2 cup cheese in a 2-qt. baking dish.
- BAKE at 350°F for 30 minute or until hot. Stir.
- TOP with remaining cheese and French Fried Onions. Bake 5 minute until onions are golden.
My family cleaned their plates and the casserole dish. If your husband eats a lot and you have a family of 4 or more, I would double the ingredients.