Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From French's website.
Make and share this Crunchy Onion Cheeseburger recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 2 cups fried onions (French's cheddar or original)
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce, French's
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 slices cheese, American
- Mix beef, 1 c fried onions, worcestershire sauce and garlic powder. Shape into 6 burgers.
- Grill burgers about 10 minutes until cooked through in center.
- Top each with 1 slice cheese. Cook 1 minute until cheese melts.
- Serve burgers on rolls with lettuce and tomatoes, if desired. Top each burger with remaining fried onions.
So simple and yet sooooo yummy. I loved the flavor and the crunch of the french fried onions in the burger. Tip: To keep your burgers from cooking up into a ball, I take my knuckle and make a well in the center of each patty when I am forming my burgers. Made for Late Fall, 2009 Photo Tag.