Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 12 mins
Make and share this Crunchy Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, egg and vanilla in large bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking soda, and creamed mixture.
- Stir in oats and peanut butter chips.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375° in oven, for 10-12 minutes or until light brown.
- Remove from cookie sheet. Cool on a wire rack.
This are wonderful. We can't stop eating them until there are none left.
This is wonderful and I've tried it with semi-sweet chocolate chips. It's really addictive to be honest;) We all love it at home.