Prep 0 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup unsifted all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 2 cups reese's peanut butter chips
- Cream butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, egg and vanilla in large bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking soda, and creamed mixture.
- Stir in oats and peanut butter chips.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375° in oven, for 10-12 minutes or until light brown.
- Remove from cookie sheet. Cool on a wire rack.
This are wonderful. We can't stop eating them until there are none left.
This is wonderful and I've tried it with semi-sweet chocolate chips. It's really addictive to be honest;) We all love it at home.