Recipe by Ocean~Ivy
My family loves peach cobbler. This is a different, but equally nice recipe. I have not had a chance to try it, but I am sure I will. Thought I should post it here 8)
- 6 cups sliced ripe peaches
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 9" unbaked pie shell
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup minced almonds
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place the sliced peaches in a medium bowl and sprinkle with sugar and lemon juice.
- Combine 3 tablespoons flour and cinnamon; sprinkle over the peaches. Mix gently but thoroughly.
- Spread filling into the unbaked pie crust.
- Combine the topping ingredients in bowl, mixing well.
- Pour evenly over the top and pat down firmly.
- Bake 10 minutes at 400°, then turn down to 375° for about 30 minutes.