Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Symply Too Good To Be True cookbook by Annette Syms. This is really lovely.
- 4 (125 g) skinless chicken breasts, flattened skinless (125g/4 1/2oz ea.)
- 2 cups corn flakes
- 1⁄3 cup macadamia nuts, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chicken stock powder
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- Preheat oven 180deg C (350 deg F) fan forced.
- Place corn flakes in a plastic bag then using a rolling pin crush finely.
- Add nuts and stock powder into bag and shake, tip onto a flat plate.
- Using a fork beat egg white and milk.
- Dip flattened breasts in egg mixture, then coat each side of chicken with crumbs.
- Place on a flat baking tray that has been coated with cooking spray, spray over top of chicken and bake 25-30 mins or until cooked and coating is golden brown.