Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Symply Too Good To Be True cookbook by Annette Syms. This is really lovely.
Make and share this Crunchy Nut Chicken (Low Fat) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven 180deg C (350 deg F) fan forced.
- Place corn flakes in a plastic bag then using a rolling pin crush finely.
- Add nuts and stock powder into bag and shake, tip onto a flat plate.
- Using a fork beat egg white and milk.
- Dip flattened breasts in egg mixture, then coat each side of chicken with crumbs.
- Place on a flat baking tray that has been coated with cooking spray, spray over top of chicken and bake 25-30 mins or until cooked and coating is golden brown.