Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple, healthy snack or even meal with little preparation and ingredients, but lots of flavor. Plus no heat is required. It's not just crunchy peanut butter on apples--pairing a Nut Butter with a different kind of nut adds a different flavor.
- 1 apple (the variety of your choice)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (or a nut butter of your choice)
- 1⁄8 cup pecans (or another nut of your choice, I just like pecans because they are easier to chop up)
- Chop up the nuts and put into a small bowl.
- Add the Nut Butter into the bowl and mix with a spoon.
- Core and Slice the Apples.
- Dip apple slices into the Nut Butter mixture.