1/1 Photo of Crunchy Nut Brown Sugar Cookies
This recipe was given to me quite some time ago by a friend of the family. My husband is not a big cookie lover, but he loved these, so I requested the recipe. Shortening can be substituted for butter for a crispier cookie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine all ingredients except flour and walnuts in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- 3Gradually add flour until well mixed.
- 4Add walnuts. You can substitute any nut you prefer.
- 5Variation: I have occasionally omitted the nuts for chocolate chips - or used both. I would almost say they are better than the toll house recipe.
- 6Bake cookies for about 12 minutes on a cookie sheet.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Nut Brown Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1851.4
- Calories from Fat 819
- Total Fat 91.0 g
- Saturated Fat 42.4 g
- Cholesterol 286.6 mg
- Sodium 1234.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 246.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 161.5 g
- Protein 21.7 g