Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I ate this interesting salad at a friendly get-together. Years later, I came across a similar salad recipe in a cook book that was made by my nephew's elementary school in New Jersey. I made it for a football party and it scored well.
- Remove heavy, thick veins from cabbage.
- Shred cabbage and combine with scallions.
- Break noodles, discarding flavor packages.
- melt butter in medium frying pan.
- Add noodles, almonds and Sesame seeds.
- Brown mixture, stirring occasionally.
- Mix all ingredients for salad dressing.
- Add dressing just before serving.
- DO NOT mix with cabbage until you are ready to serve.