Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe came from my friend's mom. I'm not sure where she got it from, but when she made it when I was at the house one night. It was good and very easy.
- 3⁄4 cup of finely crushed corn flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Dip chicken into broth.
- Coat with corn flakes.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 400°F for about 25 minutes or till chicken is no longer pink.
My grandmother makes this, but she coats the chicken in mayonnaise first, which makes it a lot more moist.
This was pretty good, though nothing too fancy.