Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
A nice change from the usual potato dish. We enjoy this with baked chicken seasoned with Greek seasoning, broccoli and cranberry salad. This makes a very colorful presentation on the dinner plate.
- 16 small new red potatoes
- 1 (1 ounce) packagedry hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups coarsely crushed corn flakes
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender--about 10 minutes.
- Drain and let cool slightly.
- Mix salad dressing mix and corn flakes in plate.
- Dip potatoes in melted butter and then roll in cornflake mixture.
- Place in greased baking dish, in single layer, and bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
These were very good. I'll admit, I made them very different due to changing my mind after I had the potatoes cut as to what recipe I was doing, but they still turned out great and the taste was very good. I cut the potatoes, and shook them in a bag with olive oil, the ranch powdered dressing, and the smooshed cornflakes, then baked them. Delicious.