Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
Santa gave Amber the "The Wiggles" cookbook for Christmas!
- 3 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 45 g butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar
- 3 cups corn flakes
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 cup sultana
- 50 g sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 180c (350f).
- Set out approx 15 patty cases in patty trays.
- Combine peanut butter, butter, honey and sugar in saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat stirring until well mixed.
- Place cornflakes, sesame seeds, sultanas and flaked almonds in large bowl.
- Pour the honey mixture over the cornflakes mixture and stir gently until coated.
- Fill the patty pappers with mixture.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 15 minutes to cool and set.
- Store in an airtight container.