Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Food network
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, low-moisture part-skim, cut into 12 pieces
- olive oil flavored cooking spray, 12 short sprays
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a nonstick mini muffin tin with olive oil cooking spray. Press half of the bread crumb mixture evenly into each of the mini muffin cups; reserve the other half.
- Add 1 mozzarella piece to each muffin cup and cover with remaining bread crumb mixture. Make sure that the cheese is completely buried in the bread crumb mixture.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until top layer of bread crumbs is crunchy and cheese is soft. R.
- emove tin from oven and allow to cool in tin for 5 minutes. Remove from tin with a teaspoon. Serve warm.