4 hrs 25 mins
Another goodie from Taste of Home magazine. I couldn't find kohlrabi so I just added a couple more radishes. Preparation time is approximate.I poured the cooled portion of the dressing into a measuring cup to make it easier to pour over the veggies.A great make-ahead recipe too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup fresh cauliflower floret
- 1/2 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 small carrot, sliced
- 2 tablespoons kohlrabi, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons ripe black olives, sliced
- 1 large radish, sliced
- 1 tablespoon green pepper, chopped
- 1In a small bowl, combine the vegetables listed.
- 2Prepare marinade: In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, vinegar, salt and mustard; cook over low heat just until sugar is dissolved. Pour into a 2-cup measuring cup; cool slightly.
- 3Add the oil, onion, celery seed and Italian seasoning; whisk until well combined.
- 4Pour over vegetables and toss to coat.
- 5Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- 6Serve with slotted spoon.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Marinated Vegetables for Two
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.2
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 403.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 27.5 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: