Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A wonderful make ahead salad side dish and so easy to prepare.
Make and share this Crunchy Mandarin Orange Broccoli Salad recipe from Food.com.
- In a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, sugar and lemon juice.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, oranges, onion, bacon, nuts and raisins.
- Add dressing and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
I really liked the twist of the addition of mandarin oranges to broccoli salad. I did put the raisins in before chilling because they were firm and I wanted them to soften up and absorb some of the dressing. Because I was out, I substituted lime juice for lemon, and quite liked the result.
Very good, I served the raisins and nuts on the side, I didn't want them to get soggy.