The Normans's Note:
We probably found this in one of the foody magazines we get each month. This usually gets made for Christmas as it probably isn't the healthiest dessert, but sometimes it's just got to be done!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line 750ml terrine dish with plastic wrap.
- 2Transfer half the vanilla ice-cream into a bowl, stir until soft and creamy, add half the coarsely chopped Maltesers and mix until combined. Transfer the mixture into the terrine, cover and place in freezer for 30 minutes or until firm.
- 3Transfer the chocolate ice-cream into a bowl, stir until soft and creamy, add the coarsely chopped hazelnuts and mix until combined.
- 4Transfer to the terrine, cover and freeze for 30 minutes or until firm. Repeat first step with remaining vanilla ice-cream and Maltesers and transfer to terrine.
- 5Cover and place in the freezer for 2-3 hours or until firm. Serve topped with remaining chopped Maltesers.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Maltesers Ice Cream Terrine
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.4
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 42.3 mg
- Sodium 81.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 24.0 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: