Recipe by The Normans
We probably found this in one of the foody magazines we get each month. This usually gets made for Christmas as it probably isn't the healthiest dessert, but sometimes it's just got to be done!
- 1 liter vanilla ice cream, softened
- 175 g Maltesers, crushed
- 100 g roasted hazelnuts, chopped
- 500 ml chocolate ice cream, softened
- Maltesers, crushed to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Line 750ml terrine dish with plastic wrap.
- Transfer half the vanilla ice-cream into a bowl, stir until soft and creamy, add half the coarsely chopped Maltesers and mix until combined. Transfer the mixture into the terrine, cover and place in freezer for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Transfer the chocolate ice-cream into a bowl, stir until soft and creamy, add the coarsely chopped hazelnuts and mix until combined.
- Transfer to the terrine, cover and freeze for 30 minutes or until firm. Repeat first step with remaining vanilla ice-cream and Maltesers and transfer to terrine.
- Cover and place in the freezer for 2-3 hours or until firm. Serve topped with remaining chopped Maltesers.