1/5 Photos of Crunchy, Low-Fat Summer Chicken Salad
This salad makes a nice, light lunch when served over top of lettuce greens. It also makes a nice salad filling for pita bread. One of my summer favorites! Prep and cooking times do not include time to cook chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise or 1/2 cup salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon curry powder (more or less to taste)
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 dash garlic powder
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 4 ounces lbs green seedless grapes, halved lengthwise
- 1Mix together chicken, water chestnuts, and celery.
- 2Blend together sour cream, mayonnaise, curry powder, soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- 3Pour over chicken mixture and mix to combine.
- 4Stir in grapes.
- 5Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy, Low-Fat Summer Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.9
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 6.0 mg
- Sodium 362.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: