Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is from Tyler Florence (Food Network). It's crunchy, sweet, citrusy, and spicy all in one! A great side dish for Mexican night.
- Peel and cut the jicama into long thin strips.
- Slice the cucumbers in half, scoop out the seeds and then cut into strips similar in size to the jicama strips.
- Peel the mangoes, cut the cheeks off, then slice into wedges.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl with the chopped cilantro, powdered chile and lime juice.
- When ready to serve, season with a little salt and garnish with fresh cilantro sprigs.