Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
From Turkey Hill
Make and share this Crunchy Ice Cream Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup oven-toasted crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, of your choice finely chopped
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- Combine cereal, coconut, brown sugar, butter, and nuts in a bowl, mixing well.
- Spread half of mixture on bottom of a 9" square pan.
- Top with softened ice cream, spreading evenly.
- Spread remaining cereal mixture over ice cream layer.
- Freeze until firm.
- Cut into squares when ready to serve.