Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
From kraftfoods.com Cook time is freeze time
- 50 vanilla wafers, finely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 cup finely chopped toasted Planters pecans
- 1 cup baker's angel flake coconut, toasted
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened, divided
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream, softened, divided
- MIX wafers, pecans, coconut and margarine until well blended. Press 1 cup of the wafer mixture firmly onto bottom of 9-inch square pan.
- SPOON vanilla ice cream over crust; carefully spread to form even layer. Freeze 25 minute or until firm. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup of the remaining wafer mixture; cover with the chocolate ice cream. Sprinkle with the remaining wafer mixture.
- FREEZE 4 hours or until firm. Let stand 10 minute at room temperature to soften slightly. Cut into 16 bars to serve. Store leftover bars in airtight container in freezer.