Recipe by SJG3483
It's a little bizarre, but still good.
Top Review by Clifford Boren
Very good, 43! Followed directions exactly, unusual for me, and it was great. Had one breast left over and ate it cold the following day. Still good! Served it with a small bowl of dipping sauce made of honey and Dijon. Thanks for the recipe.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 lb)
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts
- 3⁄4 cup corn flakes or 3⁄4 cup other flake cereal
- 1⁄2 cup honey mustard
- additional honey mustard, for serving (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Use a food processor to chop peanuts.
- Add cereal and pulse until it resembles crumbs.
- Be careful that you do not let the peanuts turn into peanut butter.
- Coat chicken with honey mustard.
- Apply a light coating of the peanut mixture.
- Bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes, turning once in the middle.