Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is from First Magazine, in a special on pistachios, which apparently help reduce stress, period pain and even lower weight! Whether or not this is a miracle food, this recipe sounded easy and delicious. I haven't made it yet, I just had to post it before I lost the magazine.
- Pre-heat oven to 450 f.
- Combine the pistachios, fresh herbs, and corn oil.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil, and coat with cooking spray. Place the salmon on the foil, and then coat the salmon evenly with the pistachio mixture. Press the mixture in slightly.
- Bake 10 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves and serve with rice if you like. I think I'll try this with wilted spinach and garlic.