Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nice flavour combination
- 4 ounces green cabbage, washed,drained and sliced fine
- 4 ounces broccoli, washed and divided into smallish florets
- 4 ounces courgettes, washed dried and sliced thinly
- 1 small green pepper, deseeded and sliced thinly
- 1 stalk celery, washed and sliced fine
- 1⁄4 pint plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- After preparing all vegetables, place in large bowl.
- Dressing- Blend the yoghurt, vinegar and salt and pepper in blender.
- Stir in cheese.
- Pour over vegetables and toss well.
- Marinate 1 hour before serving.
Loved the crunchy texture of this salad. The dressing is just tart enough. Made it with crumbled bleu cheese, and added a few almomd slivers. Served it with pizza. Great! Thanks Evie
Had this salad for dinner tonight,cut the recipe in half, very nice and crisp! Didn't have any blue cheese, so I used herbed feta cheese, it worked very well. Thanks for sharing one we'll use many times Evie*.