Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
this has become a real favorite this summer, it's not as sweet as other grape salads we've tried. Grapes are in season and it's just the time of year for nice cool dishes. Cooking time does not include refrigeration time.
- 453.59 g red seedless grapes
- 453.59 g green seedless grape
- 78.07 ml celery (chopped fine)
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 113.39 g cream cheese (room temp)
- 2.46 ml lemon juice
- 4.92 ml lemon zest (optional)
- 22.18 ml sugar
- 78.07 ml pecans (any nut will do)
- Slice grapes in half, chop celery.
- Mix sour cream, cream cheese, lemon juice & sugar together until creamy.
- Stir sour cream mixture into grapes, refrigerate at least 3-4 hours.
- Top with chopped pecans when ready to serve.