- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds, shelled
- 1⁄4 cup melted honey
- 4 tablespoons melted unsalted butter or 4 tablespoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 3 ingredients. Stir in oil or margarine and vanilla.
- Spread on a shallow pan and bake 163 degrees(325 degrees F) for 40 minutes, or until dry and brown. stir every ten minutes. Remove and add honey and raisins.
- Fro variety, replace or supplement the sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, and raisins with wheat germ, coconut, chopped buckwheat, currants and dates.