1/7 Photos of Crunchy Granola
This granola makes a GREAT, filling snack. Good dry or with milk. It is very addictive, but it's good for you, so enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 275 degrees F.
- 2Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- 3Combine brown sugar and water in a 4 cup microwave proof cup.
- 4Microwave on high 5 minutes until sugar is completely dissolved.
- 5Remove from microwave and stir in vanilla and salt.
- 6In large mixing bowl, mix oats, nuts, and brown sugar mixture.
- 7Mix thoroughly.
- 8Spread onto cookie sheets and bake 45 minutes-1 hour until golden brown.
- 9When granola has cooled completely, add fruits if you wish and store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Granola
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 533.2
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 292.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.1 g
- Sugars 33.9 g
- Protein 12.4 g