Recipe by Bec
I love Golden Graham cereal! I liked it best plain, and used to eat it right out of the box. Wow, so good- So these must be too! I'm looking forward to trying these!
Top Review by whtbxrmom
This was an odd combination of flavors. Not bad, just not something I would typically put together. I originally gave this 3 stars (good) but am adding a star (4 stars = very good) to my rating. I liked them better the following day. Not sure why, maybe the flavors needed time to meld. Also the texture was also better, less gooey, more crispy.
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter (Skippy brand creamy peanut butter is always good)
- 6 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- 1 cup plain M&M'
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium saucepan, combine corn syrup and sugar- Bring to a boil.
- Let boil for one minute- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter.
- Place cereal and M&M's in large buttered roasting pan.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over cereal, mix to coat.
- Drop by tablespoons onto 2 greased baking sheets- Chill until set.