1/1 Photo of Crunchy Ginger Snaps (Similar to Arnotts Gingernut)
RubberDucky AU's Note:
Snappy, crunchy, golden brown ginger cookies perfect for dunking. Easy, and very delicious. Because I use Aussie measurements I'll write in teaspoons to avoid international confusion : )))
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180C (350 F) or 170C if using gas or fan forced oven.
- 2Cream the first three ingredients in a bowl.
- 3In another bowl, combine the last four ingredients.
- 4Mix together til combined, but don't overmix.
- 5Bake teaspoonfuls on a greased tray for 10 mins, or until the entire biscuit is golden brown. If you only cook til it has golden edges you will get a chewy biscuit. It needs to be the same deep golden brown over the whole biscuit.
- 6Cool for a couple of minutes on the tray, and then lift to a rack. Store when totally cool in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Ginger Snaps (Similar to Arnotts Gingernut)
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.9
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 15.1 mg
- Sodium 74.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 1.1 g