Recipe by Lvs2Cook
I love drumsticks and this is a delicious way to cook them. The recipe comes from Betty Crocker.
Top Review by EastCoastKate
Pretty good! Was in a crunch and didn't know what to make for dinner last night. Tried these and was glad I did. My boyfriend ate 3 of them, so they must have been good! Next time I might cut down on the paprika and will try it with the fresh chives and parsley (I didn't have chives on hand and had to use dried parsley flakes)... thanks!
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives or 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups corn flakes cereal, crushed (makes 1 cup crushed)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425º. Spray 13x9 pan with cooking spray.
- Mix butter, milk, chives, salt and garlic powder. Mix cereal, parsley, and paprika. Dip chicken into butter mixture, then coat lightly and evenly with cereal mixture. Place in pan. Spray the chicken with the cooking spray.
- Bake uncovered for 35-50 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and no longer pink.