Prep 55 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups total whole grain cereal, crushed (1 cup)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 3/4 lb)
- Heat oven to 425°F; spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In shallow dish, mix 2 tablespoons of the butter, the milk, chives, salt and garlic powder.
- In another shallow dish, mix crushed cereal, parsley and paprika. Dip chicken into milk mixture, then coat lightly and evenly with cereal mixture. Place in pan. Drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F).
Had this for dinner the other night with noodles and green beans. It was a family hit. I used corn flakes in place of the total cereal and it worked just fine.