Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Got this from a co-worker. Very tasty chicken recipe. Would go well with a pasta side dish.
Make and share this Crunchy Garlic Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups bran flakes, crushed
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Spray pan 13x9x2 with cooking spray.
- Remove fat from chicken.
- Mix margarine, milk chives, salt& garlic powder in one bowl.
- In seperate bowl, mix Bran Flakes, parsley& paprika.
- First dip chicken in margarine mix, then press into Bran Flake bowl to cover piece.
- Place in pan, repeat with remaining chicken.
- Lighty spray chicken with cooking spray.
- Bake uncovered until chicken no longer pink in middle.
- Approx 20-25 minutes.