Crunchy Garlic Broiled Halibut
- Preheat broiler and line baking sheet with foil.
- In food processor combine cilantro, oil, garlic and water; process until finely chopped, transfer to small bowl.
- Place fish on prepared baking sheet; spread each fish steak with a thin layer of cilantro mixture using only 1/2 the mixture.
- Broil fish 4 inches from heat for 3 minutes.
- Remove fish from broiler but leave broiler turned on.
- Add bread crumbs to remaining parsley cilantro mixture, stir to combine.
- Pat an equal amount of bread crumb mixture onto each fish steak; broil 3 minutes longer until fish is done.