Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 mins
Source of this I do not remember.
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 12 ounces halibut steaks
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons water
- Preheat broiler and line baking sheet with foil.
- In food processor combine cilantro, oil, garlic and water; process until finely chopped, transfer to small bowl.
- Place fish on prepared baking sheet; spread each fish steak with a thin layer of cilantro mixture using only 1/2 the mixture.
- Broil fish 4 inches from heat for 3 minutes.
- Remove fish from broiler but leave broiler turned on.
- Add bread crumbs to remaining parsley cilantro mixture, stir to combine.
- Pat an equal amount of bread crumb mixture onto each fish steak; broil 3 minutes longer until fish is done.
Wow! This recipe was delicious and very easy to prepare! It was one of the best meals I have ever eaten. I would highly recommend this dish occassion!!!