Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This garlic bread can be made early and baked 20 minutes before serving. It is so delicious and great with pasta dishes.
- 2 loaf French bread, small
- 236.59 ml butter, softened
- 29.58 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 4.92 ml parsley flakes
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 0.59 ml ground thyme
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix butter; parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic powder and thyme together in small bowl.
- Slice bread in half longwise.
- Spread small amount of butter mixture on one side of loaf.
- Next, cut loaf in slices and spread a little butter mixture between each slice.
- Spread remaining butter mixture over loaf of bread (like icing).
- Bake on foil covered cookie sheet for 20-25 minutes or until brown.
Wonderful garlic bread and just like the name states, nice and crunchy on the outside. I was making this for 2, so I only made 1/4 of the recipe. This really makes for a flavorful bread on all surfaces. Thanks for sharing your recipe. Made for New Kids on the Block Tag Game.