1/4 Photos of Crunchy Garlic Bread
Carol's Mistletoe Kitchen's Note:
This garlic bread can be made early and baked 20 minutes before serving. It is so delicious and great with pasta dishes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Mix butter; parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic powder and thyme together in small bowl.
- 3Slice bread in half longwise.
- 4Spread small amount of butter mixture on one side of loaf.
- 5Next, cut loaf in slices and spread a little butter mixture between each slice.
- 6Spread remaining butter mixture over loaf of bread (like icing).
- 7Bake on foil covered cookie sheet for 20-25 minutes or until brown.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Garlic Bread
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 416.7
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 49.6 mg
- Sodium 698.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 8.6 g