1/2 Photos of Crunchy Fudge Squares
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
I wanted something fudge-y. But I wasn't in the mood for plain fudge. I don't like nuts in my fudge so I got inventive. The way they are wrapped in my photo was my 6 y.o. son's idea. I think these would be great on a platter with a whole bunch of other cookies for Christmas or something like that.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line an 8" pan with waxed paper.
- 2In a double boiler, melt chocolate chips, condensed milk, cocoa and peanut butter.
- 3While that is coming together, gather up the remaining ingredients.
- 4When the chocolate mixture becomes all creamy and blended together, remove from heat and quickly mix in the vanilla, chow mein noodles and oats.
- 5Dump into pan. With slightly damp fingers, press the fudge out to the edges.
- 6Place in the fridge to chill for about 1 1/2 - 2 hours.
- 7Cut into small squares.
- 8Keep covered as it will dry out.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Fudge Squares
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.0
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 3.1 mg
- Sodium 25.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 1.9 g