- 6 ounces butterscotch chips
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 4 cups crispy rice cereal (Rice Krispies)
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butterscotch chips and peanut butter over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth.
- Add cereal and stir until well coated.
- Press HALF of the mixture into buttered 8-inch square pan.
- Chill while preparing fudge mixture.
- Melt chocolate chips, powdered sugar, butter and water over hot water; stir until smooth.
- Spread chocolate over chilled cereal mixture.
- Spread remaining cereal mixture evenly over top.
- Press gently and refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into squares.