Tastes delicious. Great for lunch and picnics. Serve with stir-fried beef or hot dogs.For an extra kick, add 1 tablespoon of Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce to the dressing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 trimmed radishes
- 1 large red capsicum, sliced thinly
- 1 small Chinese cabbage, shredded
- 6 green onions, chopped finely
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 200 g packeted fried Chinese noodles (chow mein)
Sweet and Sour Dressing
- 1Slice radishes into match-stick size pieces.
- 2Combine radish in large bowl with capsicum, cabbage, onion, sprouts and noodles.
- 3Only add noodles just before serving.
- 4Pour sweet and sour dressing over salad.
- 5Toss salad to combine dressing with salad.
- 6To make dressing: Combine all ingredients in a screw top jar, shake well.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Fried Noodle Coleslaw
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.6
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 367.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: