Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tastes delicious. Great for lunch and picnics. Serve with stir-fried beef or hot dogs.For an extra kick, add 1 tablespoon of Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce to the dressing.
- 10 trimmed radishes
- 1 large red capsicum, sliced thinly
- 1 small Chinese cabbage, shredded
- 6 green onions, chopped finely
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 200 g packeted fried Chinese noodles (chow mein)
Sweet and Sour Dressing
- 2⁄3 cup peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Slice radishes into match-stick size pieces.
- Combine radish in large bowl with capsicum, cabbage, onion, sprouts and noodles.
- Only add noodles just before serving.
- Pour sweet and sour dressing over salad.
- Toss salad to combine dressing with salad.
- To make dressing: Combine all ingredients in a screw top jar, shake well.