Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple and delicious!
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh cauliflower florets, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (6 oz)
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, sugar, cider vinegar, and salt in a small bowl.
- Pour over veggies.
- Add cheese and bacon, tossing to coat.
- Serve chilled.
Ohhhh, Floret Salad...how I love thee! :D Used your recipe tonight and it was terrific! (I did throw in a handful of sunflower kernels -- just a personal preference.) Thank you for posting this yummy recipe! :)
love the sweet/tangy taste to this! thanks finny's mom for another great recipe!