Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Perch fillets and potatoes team up in the same pan for a tasty dinner. Land-O-Lakes Cookbook.
Make and share this Crunchy Fish & Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb perch fillet, fresh (or frozen-thawed and drained)
- 1⁄3 cup butter (or margarine)
- 2 cups potatoes, sliced (sliced into 1/4in)
- 3⁄4 cup buttery cracker, crushed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- heat oven to 350*F.
- in a 13x9 baking pan melt butter in oven.
- add potatoes, stir to coat.
- cover with aluminum foil, bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until potato slices are fork tender.
- meanwhile in a 9" pie pan stir together remaining ingredients except perch fillets.
- spoon potatoes to one side of baking pan.
- dip each perch fillets into melted butter that potatoes were baked in, then coat with crumb mixture.
- place fillets to one side, in same baking pan with potatoes.
- sprinkle fish and potatoes with remaining crumb mixture.
- bake 20 to 30 minutes or until fish is fork tender.
- Remove to serving plates.