1 hr 30 mins
Perch fillets and potatoes team up in the same pan for a tasty dinner. Land-O-Lakes Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1heat oven to 350*F.
- 2in a 13x9 baking pan melt butter in oven.
- 3add potatoes, stir to coat.
- 4cover with aluminum foil, bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until potato slices are fork tender.
- 5meanwhile in a 9" pie pan stir together remaining ingredients except perch fillets.
- 6spoon potatoes to one side of baking pan.
- 7dip each perch fillets into melted butter that potatoes were baked in, then coat with crumb mixture.
- 8place fillets to one side, in same baking pan with potatoes.
- 9sprinkle fish and potatoes with remaining crumb mixture.
- 10bake 20 to 30 minutes or until fish is fork tender.
- 11Remove to serving plates.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Fish & Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.5
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 142.6 mg
- Sodium 444.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 24.8 g