Recipe by Latchy
A simple quick fish dish with a nice dressing.
Top Review by Jewelies
Latchy this is yummy. I had it all ready for Dave to cook and we cooked it on the BBQ. For a start we were concerned that the cornmeal was very dry but it turned out great. It really held the moisture in the fish and gave the outside such a crunchy texture. Amber absolutely loved it. The sweet chilli mayo is perfect with the fish. Definitely make again :)
- 118.29 ml cornmeal
- 4 white fish fillets
- 158.51 ml mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml fresh chives
- 14.79 ml sweet chili sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Put cornmeal on a sheet of greaseproof paper.
- Cut diagonal; slashes in skin of fish fillets.
- Press fillets in cornmeal to coat thoroughly.
- Heat oil in pan, add the coated fish.
- Cook over medium heat for 3 minutes each side or until cooked.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Combine mayonnaise, chives and chili sauce.
- Serve with fish.