Recipe by AmyZoe
Someone else made this, and I had the privilege of trying it. I was shocked to know it was made of beans, and if I wanted something sweet I would pick this hands down. I've never had beans like this before, and I can't wait to make this myself.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Rinse beans in a colander and drain extremely well.
- Transfer beans to a rimmed baking pan lined with parchment paper and arrange in a single layer.
- Roast beans for about 40 minutes, stirring gently every 10 to 15 minutes, until beans are mostly dry.
- Combine oil, honey, and cinnamon in a bowl and toss beans to coat.
- Return to oven for an additional 5 to 10 minutes.