Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
If duck isn't your thing, use a rotisserie chicken, some cooked shrimp or maybe cold roast pork as a alternative. Or just enjoy the veggies alone.For really easy preparation use a mandoline.
- 1 peking duck, skin removed & shredded
- 946.36 ml napa cabbage, thinly sliced
- 236.59 ml julienned carrot
- 236.59 ml julienned cucumber
- 236.59 ml julienned daikon radish
- 1 bunch watercress, stems removed
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
Recipe for Hoisin Vinaigrette
- 118.29 ml seasoned rice vinegar
- 118.29 ml hoisin sauce
- 4.92 ml ginger, fresh grated
- 0.25 ml red chili pepper flakes
- 4.92 ml toasted sesame oil
- 29.58 ml peanut oil
- radish sprouts
- duck, skin cripsed
- Combine the vinaigrette ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together.
- In a large bowl, combine the duck meat and all of the vegetables. Toss the salad with the vinaigrette and arrange the salad on a platter. Garnish with radish sprouts and duck skin that has been crisped in the oven and shredded.
- Do not dress salad until ready to serve.