This is from one of my favorite cooking shows 'Best Recipes Ever'
Make and share this Crunchy Devilish Wings (Baked) recipe from Food.com.
- Remove tips from chicken wings and reserve for stock if desired; separate wings at joint, if not already seperated.
- In large bowl, mix together mustard, butter, salt and cayenne pepper. Add wings, tossing to coat.
- In shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and oregano. Press wings into crumb mixture to coat all over; arrange on rack on foil-lined rimmed baking sheet.
- (Make-ahead: Cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.).
- Roast in 400°F (200°C) oven, turning once, until crisp and juices run clear when wings are pierced, about 45 minutes. The wings are more crunchy if you bake them on a rack and let air flow all around instead of directly on the baking sheet.