1/5 Photos of Crunchy Devilish Wings (Baked)
This is from one of my favorite cooking shows 'Best Recipes Ever'
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove tips from chicken wings and reserve for stock if desired; separate wings at joint, if not already seperated.
- 2In large bowl, mix together mustard, butter, salt and cayenne pepper. Add wings, tossing to coat.
- 3In shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and oregano. Press wings into crumb mixture to coat all over; arrange on rack on foil-lined rimmed baking sheet.
- 4(Make-ahead: Cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.).
- 5Roast in 400°F (200°C) oven, turning once, until crisp and juices run clear when wings are pierced, about 45 minutes. The wings are more crunchy if you bake them on a rack and let air flow all around instead of directly on the baking sheet.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Devilish Wings (Baked)
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 653.6
- Calories from Fat 426
- Total Fat 47.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 202.4 mg
- Sodium 777.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 46.7 g