Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is from one of my favorite cooking shows 'Best Recipes Ever'
Make and share this Crunchy Devilish Wings (Baked) recipe from Food.com.
- Remove tips from chicken wings and reserve for stock if desired; separate wings at joint, if not already seperated.
- In large bowl, mix together mustard, butter, salt and cayenne pepper. Add wings, tossing to coat.
- In shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and oregano. Press wings into crumb mixture to coat all over; arrange on rack on foil-lined rimmed baking sheet.
- (Make-ahead: Cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.).
- Roast in 400°F (200°C) oven, turning once, until crisp and juices run clear when wings are pierced, about 45 minutes. The wings are more crunchy if you bake them on a rack and let air flow all around instead of directly on the baking sheet.
A keeper deceleration from my husband. Not as crispy as I was expecting and will try them with Panko crumbs next time. Made for New Kids on the Block Tag game. :)
WOW. very crispy and tender... We really enjoyed these tonight at poker night!!!!Great recipe...
Hubby and I had different opinions about the wings...I just loved them...they were crispy on the outside and tender on the inside...plus they were easy to prepare and tasty to boot...I did half grated and half shredded Parmesan cheese...talk about easy...anyway...I asked hubby why four stars...he said...I hate chicken...well...I heard...he loved them...any guy who hates chicken and rates a chicken dish 4 stars...he's a keeper...oops...I mean the recipe is a keeper...off it goes into my best of 2013 cookbook...:)