Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Yum! Yum! Yum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup toasted wheat germ
- 4 pieces boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray a cookie sheet with vegetable oil cooking spray. Set the cookie sheet aside.
- Place the flour, black pepper, and salt in a resealable plastic bag. Seal the bag and shake it to mix the ingredients well. Set aside.
- Whisk the eggs and milk together in one bowl and place the wheat germ into a SEPERATE BOWL. Set the bowls aside.
- On a cutting board, slice the chicken into strips, about 4 inches long by 1/2-inch wide.
- Put the chicken fingers into the resealable bag. Seal the bag and shake. Once all the pieces of chicken are covered with flour, remove the chicken strips from the bag.
- Then, dip each chicken strip into the bowl with the eggs and milk, then to the bowl with the wheat germ.
- Place the chicken fingers on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until lightly golden brown. Remove the cookie sheet from the oven.
- Serve immediately. You may serve it with your favorite sauce, if desired.
I can't believe it but, this is the third time I was completely satisfied with Eugene's recipes! This recipe obviously deserves a high amount of stars!