1/1 Photo of Crunchy Curried Chicken
Nice served with a salad and oven-baked potato wedges. Adjust the amount of curry powder to your own liking. Cooking time will depend on the thickness of the breasts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Flatten the chicken breast between two sheets of plastic or parchment paper.
- 3Mix the mayonnaise with the garlic, curry powder, chives and salt.
- 4With a knife, spread a layer of this mixture on one side of the chicken, press into the cornflakes, now spread the mixture on the side which is up, and press that in the cornflakes (use a spatula or your hands (messy) for pressing down).
- 5Repeat with the rest of the chicken.
- 6Put on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and bake for 20-25 minutes, do not turn over, until done and lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Curried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.0
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 74.5 mg
- Sodium 250.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 24.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: