- 6 rice paper sheets (8 in. diameter)
- 1 leaf and tender stems of 1 small bunch watercress
- 2 Persian cucumbers, cut into julienne
- 2 medium carrots, cut into julienne
- 1 leaf and tender stems of 1/2 bunch of fresh mint
Directions See How It's Made
- Dip a rice paper wrapper in warm water for a few seconds--just until it's pliable. Lay on plate and let sit 10 to 15 seconds, so the water soaks inches.
- Layer one-sixth of fillings on the bottom third of the wrapper, starting with watercress.
- Lift filled edge up and over fillings and keep rolling it away from you, tucking fillings in firmly but gently and folding in the sides. (Stretching the wrapper as you roll helps.) Repeat with remaining ingredients.