- 1 cup finely chopped red apple
- 1 (8 ounce) can unsweetened crushed canned pineapple, drained
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 3 medium cucumbers
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the apple, pineapple, pecans, sour cream and salt. cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- To score cucumbers, cut lengthwise strips through peel. Cut each cucumber into 16 slices. Blot with paper towels to remove moisture. Spoon 1 teaspoon apple mixture on each slice.