Recipe by Devonviolet
It has been many years since I have made breaded pork chops. I have had a yearning for them for a while, now, so today, when I came across a package of boneless pork chops in the freezer, decided that tonight was the night to make them again. My husband kept muttering under his breath, "Wow, that was good". . . " Man, you out did yourself tonight". . . Geez, that was delicious". . . I think he liked it ;-D
- 4 boneless pork chops (Fat removed)
- 177.44 ml whole wheat flour
- 1 egg
- 118.29 ml milk
- 236.59 ml peppridge farms herb seasoned stuffing mix (Blue Package)
- 4.92 ml garlic powder (Divided)
- 4.92 ml mesquite powder (McCormick Grill Mates)
- 59.16 ml safflower oil (Divided)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put the whole wheat flour, 1/2 tsp garlic powder and 1/2 tsp Grill Mates Mesquite seasoning in the first bowl.
- Mix egg with the milk and and put in second bowl.
- Place the stuffing, 1/2 tsp garlic powder and 1/2 tsp Grill Mates Mesquite seasoning in the third bowl.
- Spread 2 Tbsp of Safflower oil in a baking dish, which is large enough to fit your pork chops.
- Line your bowls and baking dish up in front of you, in the order listed above.
- Most people use their hands to dip the pork chops in each bowl, but I HATE getting the mixture of all of them on my hands, so I use a fork to dip the chops, and this works well, without getting your hands gooey. But . . . if you want to use your hands . . . go ahead and have fun!
- After the pork chops are coated and in the baking dish, drizzle the remaining oil (2 Tbsp total), over the top of the pork chops.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 35-45 minutes, depending on the thickness of your pork chops. When done, they should be sizzling and golden on top.