1/3 Photos of Crunchy Crust Breaded Pork Chops
It has been many years since I have made breaded pork chops. I have had a yearning for them for a while, now, so today, when I came across a package of boneless pork chops in the freezer, decided that tonight was the night to make them again. My husband kept muttering under his breath, "Wow, that was good". . . " Man, you out did yourself tonight". . . Geez, that was delicious". . . I think he liked it ;-D
My Private Note
Pork Ch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Put the whole wheat flour, 1/2 tsp garlic powder and 1/2 tsp Grill Mates Mesquite seasoning in the first bowl.
- 3Mix egg with the milk and and put in second bowl.
- 4Place the stuffing, 1/2 tsp garlic powder and 1/2 tsp Grill Mates Mesquite seasoning in the third bowl.
- 5Spread 2 Tbsp of Safflower oil in a baking dish, which is large enough to fit your pork chops.
- 6Line your bowls and baking dish up in front of you, in the order listed above.
- 7Most people use their hands to dip the pork chops in each bowl, but I HATE getting the mixture of all of them on my hands, so I use a fork to dip the chops, and this works well, without getting your hands gooey. But . . . if you want to use your hands . . . go ahead and have fun!
- 8After the pork chops are coated and in the baking dish, drizzle the remaining oil (2 Tbsp total), over the top of the pork chops.
- 9Bake in 400 degree oven for 35-45 minutes, depending on the thickness of your pork chops. When done, they should be sizzling and golden on top.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Crust Breaded Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 523.4
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 174.7 mg
- Sodium 122.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 45.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herb seasoned stuffing mix